Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Foes become Friends! - Anurag Kashyap

Friday, May 28, 2010

Foes become Friends! - Anurag Kashyap



Manoj Bajpai and Anurag Kashyap had clicked when they were working with Ram Gopal Varma. Anurag wrote three films for Manoj - Satya, Shool and Kaun. They both quit working with Ram Gopal Varma after they aired their differences with their mentor. Both the friends also fell out over a misunderstanding, but now they are set to work together after almost ten years.

Our source said, “After they fell out, they didn’t speak to each other for almost eight-nine years. They were extremely close until then. They recently caught up and Anurag offered him not one, but two films. Manoj is quite kicked and is looking forward to acting in both.”

Manoj Bajpai said, “All I can say is that I am doing two films with Anurag but I can’t share details. I have had a long standing relationship with him and he gave me some of the best films of my career. Finally, he will be directing me.”

Anurag is just as happy with the reconciliation. He added, “When I was writing the script, the first person I thought of was Manoj and I just called him. He was very happy and I asked him if he could come over right away and he agreed. After that, I narrated the script, he said yes, we got drunk and became emotional. It is a gangster film set in Bihar, but I can’t give you other details of the second film. The misunderstandings are a thing of the past and I want to do justice to him after our three films together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment