Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Online Kareena Kapoor's tweeter Gains

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Online Kareena Kapoor's tweeter Gains




Kareena Kapoor has launched her own website www.kareenakapoor.me, which is already abuzz with fans thronging the website. Unlike other A listers who're fast zooming in to join the tweeting brigade, she has opted for a starry departure.

The home page will feature post its with notes written by Bebo for her abiding admirers. One such current post it reads, "I am proud to be a part of the global 1GOAL campaign to support education for all."

Incidentally, Kareena Kapoor ranks as the premier Indian actress to be associated with FIFA 1 GOAL alongside the likes of global luminaries such as Matt Damon, Jessica Alba, Kevin Spacey and Hillary Clinton, among others in their international campaign on education.

States Kareena Kapoor in a tabloid chat, "This is my own site, my own space. I like the idea of leaving notes for my fans on it. I have created a special fan book where they can write to me directly. Also, the 1GOAL campaign will reach a lot of people who are not familiar with Indian cinema too, so this site can be a window to India and Indian cinema."




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment