Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Samantha Ronson still loves Lindsay Lohan

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Samantha Ronson still loves Lindsay Lohan





Samantha Ronson says she still has feelings for her ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan.

‘I love her as a human being. I’m not going to sit here and negate everything we had. You know, I could have a thousand times countered s**t with facts. It’s just not for me,’ contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

Although Ronson admits the highly-publicised romance caused her numerous problems at times.

‘To be honest, being with her was more of a headache than anything else. Everything I was doing I was already doing (before Lindsay). It just meant there were paparazzi pictures documenting it. It sucked, because I’m a pretty private person and I’d managed to stay under the radar for so long,’ he added.

Samantha, 32, also refutes reports that he was a bad influence on Lindsay who currently has to wear an alcohol-monitoring SCRAM bracelet as part of her probation for a driving under the influence (DUI) arrest.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment