Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Vivek Oberoi weds Priyanka Alva on October 29, 2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vivek Oberoi weds Priyanka Alva on October 29, 2010





Vivek Oberoi recently revealed in an interview that his impending marriage to Priyanka no longer seems like an arranged match as he fell for her within 20 minutes of meeting her for the first time.

“It was arranged ‘kam’ love ‘zyada’. Within 20 minutes I felt I had known her all my life. We’ve discovered a whole universe in each other’s life. I live in a world of masks. I needed someone as real as she is,” revealed Vivek.

He also added that wedding will be a close family affair, to be solemnized in Bangalore on October 29th.

However, upon returning to Mumbai, the couple will be throwing a reception party for family and friends, who will not be attending the wedding ceremony.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment