Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: "Awards doesn`t matter much to me", Kareena Kapoor

Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Awards doesn`t matter much to me", Kareena Kapoor



Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor says she prefers to be on holiday with friends and in Switzerland during the award season here as awards don`t matter much to her since they are mostly offered to undeserving candidates.

"Awards doesn`t matter much to me. Lot of award functions requested me to attend them but I chose to go to Switzerland because that`s the only time in the year that I get to spend with my family and loved ones," Kareena told reporters after the launch of her dietician Rujuta Diwekar`s book "Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha" at Taj Lands End Hotel here Saturday.

Asked if she believes that the awards are rigged, she said: "I am not sure but it`s seems so because who don`t attend, their names are never declared in award ceremonies. Those who don`t deserve, they get the awards and those who deserve, they land up enjoying pizzas at home."





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment