Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: JWOWW already planning life after the Shore

Monday, March 28, 2011

JWOWW already planning life after the Shore



The stars of ‘Jersey Shore’ are raking in the money right now, so it only makes sense that they think about how they will make money after the show is over.

Jenni “JWOWW” Farley is planning her future and it sounds similar to how things are now, reports Digital Spy (via Entertainment Tonight). “After Jersey Shore [finishes], hopefully I will be able to do [a] show with Nicole,” JWOWW says about the rumors of a reality spin-off.

However, she also revealed that right now she doesn’t know the status of the spin-off.

But, the reality TV star is also thinking far in the future and wants to get behind the camera: “I would love to do [television] production. I would love to work on TV shows… I can see what goes on in front of the camera, now I want to see what goes on behind the camera.”



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment