Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Veena Malik gets death threats from Taliban

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Veena Malik gets death threats from Taliban



Pakistani model Veena Malik has received death threats from Taliban. Veena Malik has received a letter from Maulana Masood, Mujaheddin leader connected with Taliban, accusing her of humiliating Islam and Pakistan`s name during her stay in the ‘Bigg Boss` house.

The actress made headlines during her stint at ‘Big Boss’. The entire country had gaped at her while she had cosied up with her male co-contestants. She was criticised by the Pakistani media at that time.

Veena told reporters, "I`m an artist and I would have felt guilty if I had done something wrong, but I haven`t. I have worn the same clothes in Pakistan and behaved in the same fashion back home, so suddenly what`s my fault? I cannot be issued death threats for participating in a TV show in India."

Veena Malik is currently shooting in the capital for a reality show and is seeking asylum in other countries.

 
Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment