Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Children are scared of me: Emma Watson

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Children are scared of me: Emma Watson



Emma Watson says that little children sometimes get scared of her as they think that she has the powers of her ‘Harry Potter’ alter-ego and is going to cast a spell on them.

Watson is seen Hermione Granger in the ‘Harry Potter’ franchise since the age of 10 and in the film she often uses her quick wit and encyclopedic knowledge to help her close friend. ‘Some little children are sometimes scared of me because they think I can do a spell, and that I really am magic in real life.

And I’ve always found that really funny, and I try and kind of say, ‘I won’t do anything to you. It’s OK’,’ femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 21-year-old as saying. ‘Sometimes you can’t convince them, because they believe in it. They really believe in it.

They really think that I’m Hermione in real life, which I love. It’s funny,’ she added    

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment