Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Justin Bieber has a street named after him

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Justin Bieber has a street named after him



Justin Bieber has it all, even a street named after him in a small Texas town thanks to a young fan.

A girl in Forney, Texas was named “mayor for a day” after a competition was held to get young children interested in government. However, this all turned into the young girl choosing to name a street after Bieber, states E! News.

Now, there is a Justin Bieber Way in the neighborhood and the young girl is happy with how she used her time as mayor. “I like his music and I like him. And I thought, why not have a street in my hometown named after my favorite singer?” Caroline Gonzalez commented.
Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment