Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Akshay Kumar misses family while shooting

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Akshay Kumar misses family while shooting



Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is a family man! Whenever he is busy shooting or travelling abroad without his wife Twinkle, and son Aarav, he says the pain is unmatched.

“I know everyone thinks an actor’s life is grand, but believe me filming everyday of the year & having to miss even 1 day of my son’s life is more painful than getting kicked in the head!!,” Akshay posted on his Twitter page.

Still, Akshay does not complain.

“But I do love my job & the places I get to take my family coz of it is most definitely the band-aid behind the pain,” he added.

The 43-year-old is currently shooting for “Desi Boyz” with John Abraham in London. He was joined by his wife and son on the shoot and so Akshay was away from the social networking radar for a long time.

“When my family travels with me, I think of nothing else but filming and my family. I dont check emails, twitter disappears, my entire daily thought process becomes only about them,” he posted.

Now that his family has returned home, Akshay is missing them.

“Since ‘Thank You’ released I’ve been filming in London with big butch John for Rohit Dawan’s ‘Desi Boyz’ and my wife & son hav been with me the whole time. It’s been wonderful. We rammed everyday with somethin special for Aarav & just enjoyed London life to da max. But sadly they’ve gone back to India now and i feel so empty without them (sic),” wrote Akshay.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment