Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: I’m obsessed with cooking show: Lady Gaga

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I’m obsessed with cooking show: Lady Gaga


Pop star Lady Gaga says she is obsessed with cooking shows and loves experimenting with new recipes.

“When I get time off, I like to watch cooking shows, I’m really obsessed with them. I’m a really good cook now, just from watching those shows. My speciality is Italian,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.

The 25-year-old also loves to catch up with her childhood friends over good food and wine.

“I went to an all-girls’ school, so the few of my friends that I’ve kept since high school, we’ll all just get together and cook and drink six or seven bottles of red wine and just talk about life and chill out,” she said.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment