Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Selena Gomez blames 'unhealthy food' for hospitalisation

Friday, June 17, 2011

Selena Gomez blames 'unhealthy food' for hospitalisation


Selena Gomez blames her hospitalization on eating too much junk food.

The actress-and-singer -- who sought medical attention on Friday when she fell ill with nausea and a severe headache - has blamed the fact she was "malnourished" on her bingeing on chocolate bars and fatty treats which were no good for her.

She told Texas radio station Mix 96.5: "I love M&Ms, Kit Kats, Snickers and Goobers at the movies. I do eat, the problem is I don't eat right. I love everything that's possibly not good for me."

The 'Who Says' hitmaker said her mother, Mandy, is now looking after her healthy eating and she is going to have to change a lifetime's worth of habits to cut down on eating too many diary-based treats.

She added: "Mom's definitely shoving vitamins down my mouth and following me around. But at the same time, I was a stubborn kid, so I got to eat whatever I wanted.

"I have to have creamed spinach or cheese on my broccoli. I have to have something that makes it not healthy."

Mandy is also making sure her daughter gets some much-needed rest and recovers properly.

A source close to the family said: "Selena's mom is amazing. She doesn't want to be in the spotlight herself like so many other celebrity parents. Instead, she just wants to make sure that her daughter remains normal while living such an extraordinary life."

Selena -- who is dating Justin Bieber -- has been very busy in recent weeks promoting her new movie 'Monte Carlo', and it is believed her gruelling schedule contributed to her ill health.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment