Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Bipasha and John Postpones London holiday

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bipasha and John Postpones London holiday




Work comes first for Bipasha Basu, even before a planned holiday with the beau. Bips was to go on a ten-day vacation to London this week with boyfriend John Abraham. The two have now postponed their trip to October this year, when John starts shooting for Desi Boyz there.

Says the actress, "A lot of work suddenly came up. And so, I had to postpone my London holiday. Work is priority. I want to complete all pending assignments and endorsements before I leave for any holiday. But I don't mind. I will go there next month, when John shoots for Desi Boyz in London. It's better for me as I can also spend time with him."

London won't be Bipasha's only holiday destination. Bipasha says, "I will also be going to Philadelphia in USA to visit my best friend Suzy. She went there a few months ago and I miss her like crazy. Her second baby is due in October and I hope to meet them then. Her in-laws are all settled there so she won't be able to return to India until next year."

Bipasha is depressed that her best friend of over 12 years has shifted to Philadelphia. "Suzy is like my support system. I have known her ever since I started my career as a model. She's a producer." Bipasha jokingly adds that she's upset with Suzy's husband for taking her away to Philadelphia. "We keep in touch through e-mails, phone and Skype but it's not enough. When I want to cry or feel depressed, I can't call her."


Your Ad Here

1 comment: