Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Madhuri Dixit wants to invite the three Khans for dinner

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Madhuri Dixit wants to invite the three Khans for dinner



Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit has revealed that she would like to invite all the three Khans – Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman – to dinner at her home someday.

‘I would love to invite Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman to come and have food over at my place. I know Shah Rukh would always praise my cooking, Aamir would give me advice on how the food could be a little better which would help me improve, and Salman would just say ‘where’s the food, give it to me quickly’,’ a jovial Madhuri told reporters here Monday evening. The actress was here to launch celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor’s new 24-hour food channel ‘Food Food’.

While it is often said that women are better cooks than men, Madhuri has no qualms in admitting that it is her husband Sreeram Nene who takes the cake when it comes to cooking at home.

‘He (Sreeram Nene) loves to cook. It’s a natural art. Like I have the affinity for dance, he has natural affinity for cooking. He is also a fast learner. He’s the one who aroused my interest in cooking and thanks to him I have become a good cook,’ she added.





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment