Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Bong Smoking Controversy

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Bong Smoking Controversy


Miley Cyrus opened up to the latest issue of Marie Claire about last December’s bong smoking debacle. As we all know, Miley Cyrus was taped taking a bong hit of what was reportedly “salvia.” Salvia is a legal substance in California, but has hallucinogenic qualities.

After the Miley Cyrus smoking footage was found on the web, while everyone has something to say, the star herself decided to stay mum until now. Miley Cyrus commented on the event to the Marie Claire magazine, “But they’re not me. They’re not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for.”

”I’m not perfect … I made a mistake … I’m disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans. she says. “They’re not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for.”

Miley Cyrus confessed that her smoking habit was due to her depression on the issue of the divorce of her parents Tish and Billy Ray. She confessed that it was difficult for him to cope with it.





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment